Copyright © 2016 The San Diego Cactus & Succulent Society
Meeting Room Site Functions
Click here to download a pdf
- Coffee Bar: freshly brewed coffee, paid for in the Donations Jar at the Refreshment Table
- Refreshment Table: snacks donated by members
(bring some in!), available during the Program Break; donations welcome
- Materials and Supplies Table: gardening supplies, plastic pots,
plant tags and much more
- Club Library: over 800 books relating to the hobby, available to members for checkout
- Brag Table: hosts Novice,
Advanced and Open sections for both cactus and succulents, judged, and awarded Plant Bucks that can be used for purchasing new plants.
Bring in your favorite plants - they love to be shown!
- Benefit Drawing Table: hosts a raffle of choice plants. Tickets are $1 each
or 6 for $5. The raffle takes place during the break.
- Treasurer and Membership Chairpersons: open for business, accepting payments
for upcoming events, new and renewed memberships, etc.
- Exchange Table: plants and cuttings brought by members. Contributors are
given a ticket for material deposited, and is redeemed by raffle following the meeting.
- Check-in Welcome Table: member and guest sign
in, where pamphlets and newsletters are available, and where the Welcome Committee is in attendance. Visitors are encouraged to partake
of a personal tour with a Welcome Committee member.
- Check-out Merchandise Table: purchase of plants, pots, and objets-d'art. Sundry
club merchandise is available here - tee-shirts, caps, bags, DVD's and more. Soft drinks are available from a cooler at the end of
the table, to be paid for at checkout.